Hehhe.. as we were browsing through the website, chanced upon this nice ring pillow...
the kind that we both prefers.. :)
http://weddingcard.myphotoalbum.com/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album39&id=ARP007A

Heee... was looking at Precious Thots last few days....and seems like they have only one kind...
Blue Ring Pillow with a precious moment logo...soo...simple... not nice... this is one that's nice... just like that previous one I posted before... nice nice! :)
-RacheL- blogged @ 3/27/2008 03:15:00 AM
2 Comments:
u know hor.. my ring pillow is free from my wedding band shop de. Aspial.
They gave me quite a simple one, but with some laces and white flowers which is decent enough.
Then i sewed the 2 dolls on top of it myself. Its quite easy actually. I got the dolls free from a door gift at a wedding show too. Hee
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nayuqi81/2327967391/
So maybe you can consider doing some DIY too. =)
oh hey.. i saw this ring pillow selling at a cart at Raffles City B2. Near the Watsons area i think.
I forgot to ask the price though.. But theres sale of 50% for some stuffs. Not sure whether this ring pillow has discount too.
Post a Comment
<< Home