On my way to work on this faithful day, I received an sms from a dear one...
"do you have a POSB Saving account no.? Can give me?"
me: huh?? xxx-xxxxx-x why??
"to steal your money. you believe?"
me: no. not possible.. ??
----no reply thereafter----
when i reached the next destination where there is an ATM.. i checked....
Lo and behold.. $xxx was added to my account??!!??!!
Just so that I would not make a fool of myself and to be sure, i waited till i could get hold of my internet banking device at home....
1:30am - i checked.. and yes! it was from xxx!!
But why?? too late... so i waited till next morning, which is today....
me:"you transfered $xxx to me?? for??
"to bless you la.. :)"
me:" huh??...... plus a few more smses....
And i just wanna say - THANK YOU!
It's never a thought to be receiving anything from you... i mean... I only wonder when I'll get cash blessings in this manner, though I've heard of dozens of stories of how people get blessed in this manner.. but I always wonder how it'll happen to me... and you are the least person that I would think of... no.. not that you are stingy.. but you dun have alot too.. and I really thank you for blessing me.. and you are the 1st person on earth to bless me in this manner! I mean.. excluding what our parents and relatives sometimes give us while we were younger... it has been yearsssssssssss that i receive any money from anyone besides from my company...
Heee.. all the years of sowing into other's lives, have reaped a little return.. :)
And I know.. that this is only the beginning of the harvest that is bountiful to come... (is there such a sentence... but this is what I'm feeling.. hahha... )
Yeah.. and I pray that God'll bless you a hundred fold for sacrificing, even in the midst of your own needs... :)
God is always good and faithful. He knows best, when is the right time that the blessing should come. God is never early and never late... and He's waiting to see if you have the faith to trust Him to see you through.... God is good... and so are you.. :)
Love you!! :)
I'm so happy.. even though its not a BIG BIG 15 months bonus kind of amount, it's definitely enough to last us a 1-2 weeks.. hehe... every little cents count these days.. and I thank God for a timely blessing...
Bless you too! :)
Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.. :)
-RacheL- blogged @ 4/05/2008 08:39:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home