Gosh.. its coming nearer and nearer... and i wonder how prepared are we mentally, physically and financially.. hahha... i think we are not prepared in any of the manners...
Mentally, we are totally stressed out.. and freaking out at the amount of pressure everyone or anyone or maybe we are putting on ourselves...
What are we expecting after 10 May? Or even 1 Sep?
What's our life going to be?
BB asked," what do you see yourself doing after our wedding?"
Profound question.. isnt it life as usual, doing what I've always been doing?
Wake up, work, out, home, online, pray, sleep...
But he's not convinced...
I guess its really time to sort things out on our own, figure out how 2 persons with contrasting personalities are going to live together in love, in harmony and in peace...
Sick and tired of all the disagreements, arguments, unhappiness...and it has not even started...
BB missed the days when we first started out, it was just us, and our time spent together, talking about anything and everything, except money... those were the happiest moments of our lives...
have we took to plunge too fast and too quick?
That we are going through the repercussions now? Sigh...
I dunno.. i only know that I have to work triply hard from now till the remaining at least 120 days... (coz last 30days where got time to work?? and prob some days in between..and minus-ing the sat & sun...) or the day will not come.. the day may come.. but nothing may happen on that day.....
Why am I so tired and lethargic?
No motivation at all, when there is indeed a true motivation that should have motivated me..
what's wrong?
God, I need You to lead me....
-RacheL- blogged @ 4/04/2008 10:32:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home