Yeah... having been stagnant in my blog for sooo long.. was surprised to see that the view rates have been 0 for a whole week!
haha.. thanks to all faithful readers who'll pop by once in a while.... :)
MMmm... life's been pretty the same... and pretty mundane....
It's like serving and serving..and I'm kindda sick of it... not knowing where I'm going... and abit lost.... sometimes... i feel like I've lost the passion....
or maybe.. my focus is not there at the moment...and its causing me to lose focus in this area....
Life seemed to have lost its motivation as well.. no motivation to do anything... as i'm simply too bogged down by things..which are much bigger...and more depressing....
Days are getting nearer... but its not coming in enough...
I dun have enough... for what i need...
Its sickening... to the point of... sickening.... sigh.....
God... I really need You to see me through this dark period of my life...
This is the BIGGEST challenge i've ever had or face in my 11 years of walk with you.....
I've never felt this way...and i've never felt You this far.....
Can You hold my hand and walk with me??
But I know.. at the end of the day, I'll walk out this challenge victorious.. because You are with me..... let me feel Your tangible presence.. and let me rest in You....
-RacheL- blogged @ 5/31/2008 10:52:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home