* Today is: *








* RaRa Baby's Wish List *

1. New born clothes for home wear - 2nd hands welcome.. :)

2. Diapers - still figuring out what brand better..

3. Milk Powder & Bottles

4. Capella Stroller S705 Retail:$329 Email babyorders@gmail.com for $275 only.



..................

still figuring out what else I'll need..

* How many visited? *
* Drop me a tag! :) *


* More about Me !! =) *
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

@LiCe_r@cHeL_nEo
Born:07Jun1981
Saved:28Jul1997
Baptism:06Jun1998.
Presents welcomed anytime! :D

City Harvest Church
W204, W352
UM4S5E

Prudential Assurance
Singapore Post Centre

NUS
Bachelor of Science
Statistics

Nanyang JC
Science, CT27

Northland Secondary
1E1, 2E1, 3E1, 4E1

Jiemin Primary
4/6, 5/6, 6/6

Hong Dao Primary
1C, 2CC, 3C

PAP-AMK


* My Networks *
.: Our Journey :.
.: BB :.
.: Beloved 4S5! :.
.: EG!!! :.
.: Huiming :.
.: Natalie :.
.: Joseph Oo :.
.: Feng Ming :.
.: Jingxuan :.
.: Charmaine :.
.: Vanessa :.
.: Soo Eng :.
.: Rachel T :.
.: Juliana :.
.: Jayme :.
.: Sabrina :.
.: Xin Yan:.
.: Yong Quan :.
.: Wanyun :.
.: Judy :.

* My Archives *
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
July 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009

* Friday, June 06, 2008 *

Beginning of June.... marks the journey of my Birthday Celebrations! :)
Sun - 1st June:
My beloved Section sang me a birthday song and blessed me with some Capitaland Vouchers..

Tue - 3rd June:
Met my long time pri 1 classmate for dinner. Blessed me with a orange flower and treat me to Swensens. Had Narnia's feast set; took the Boneless Chicken Thigh with Robustic Ruby Mocktail.. :) Nice! And ended off with Nutty Mighty Sundae. Cool! :)

Thu - 5th June:
A blessed day!
To start off the day.. i was totally broke. No money at all left.. and I had to borrow some $ from a fren to survive till our next pay day....Thanks fren for saving the day.. hehe.. had a cheap and good breakfast - Bee Hoon at the famous stall opposite my place.. and set off to work...

Had lunch late coz weren't that hungry.. so waited till later when J wanted to go for lunch.. he treated me to lunch, knowing that i was real broke.. hehe.. so nice of him.. it was a simple Yong Tau Foo soup - $3.50. Kekeke.. E was there for lunch too...and we decided to get a drink from NTUC.. E paid for 2 packs of Orange Juice and Apple Cranberry Juice... we shared it in the office...
hehehe...

After work, managed to catch up with SY... we went to MBR to see some photos and then went for dinner.. it was a late late dinner.. I had oven baked cheese rice with chicken chop @ Red Lantern and we shared a Iced Eight Treasures Tea..
but yeah.. we had a good time catching up and sharing.. :)
And as we were paying for the bills, she said she's giving me a treat! Coz its my birthday! Woah!! hhehe.. sooo touched.. i didnt expect that at all.. keke.. thank God for a fren like her! :)

And looking back today... I didnt spent a single cent other than the tpt i took..and the breakfast I had! God is really good... I was really wondering how to survive the whole of the week.. not forgetting that I've got a Wedding to attend on Sat...and thats another AP.. >.<" But God is good... when I reached home, there was an AP placed on my mouse pad.. looking at it.. it says...

Prov 3:1-8

宝贝- 生日快乐
这是我和安哥祝福你的.
吗咪

Woah... thats an early present from mummy!! Hehehe.. i opened it up..and boy was i surprised!! Its enough for 2 APs to the wedding on Sat loh.. hehehehe.. God is sooo good..
Its an AP from Mummy and my Uncle (something like my godpa...keke.. very nice to me since young.. hehe...)

Heee... now i'm soooooooo happy!! Coz I'm a loaded gal!! (yeah.. considered loaded... coz i've not possessed this amt of money for a couple of days liaoz... sob sob... )
But I'll of coz keep the $$ safely... half for my AP on sat.. the other half.. really gotta leave it till I get my pay on 10th.. and I wish it'll come faster!! Hehehe.. :)

God is good.. another 23 hours to my birthday.. and I know more good stuffs are waiting.. Hmm....

I wonder how my CG will be celebrating my birthday tmr.. keke.. Mmm.. well.. better not hope for too much.. in case i get disappointed.. hehe.. But hope la....
I wonder how my 00:00 on 7th June will be... hehe..
Prob on the bus home from CGM.. hahaa...thats always what happens... unless CG tries to stop me and delay me behind.... well well.. dunno.. haha... or maybe.. BB will appear in front of me? hahhaa.. Mmmm... excited and looking forward to my Birthday!! :)

Praise the Lord! :)


-RacheL- blogged @ 6/06/2008 12:27:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home