Actually had a rather good day today.... but... I had to lose my hp pouch almost at the end of the day....
I boarded the MRT at Bugis Station... Changed train at City Hall...and was going to meet Emmy at AMK....
Just before I was about to alight.. i realised that my hp pouch which contained:
- NRIC
- POSB GO! Card
- NTUC Link Card
- Kopitiam Card ~$9
- EZ Link Card - ~$10
- Namecards
- $42 cash ( which i withdrew hours ago...without spending a single cent...)
had gone missing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *stunned*
I calmly walked to the platform and made a thorough search for it....
Nothing.... *blank*
So i guess i lost it somewhere.... and guess what??!!??!
When i board the train from Bugis, the train was sooooo crowded... and i was thinking.. if someone were to steal something from my bag now, i wouldnt even know it... I was really thinking about it... but i thought nothing of it... so i just stood in the midst of the crowd and waited till the next stop... when i went into the next train at City Hall, I had a seat not long after... So.. i cant have lost the pouch from City Hall to AMK...and since i entered the station with the pouch (which contained my EZ link Card) from Bugis.. i must have lost it between Bugis and City Hall...... such a short 5min ride.....
Did someone really steal it from my bag without me knowing?? And was the HS trying to speak to me about it??
Did I dropped it from my hand???
I really have no idea.. i can only pray and pray and pray very hard...that some kind soul would help me to return my pouch back.... best if everything inside would be intact.. otherwise... I want all my cards back.... :`(
Why are things going soo not smooth for me lately???
Things are already bad enough...
Situation is already sick and sad enough....
Why must I go through this???????
-RacheL- blogged @ 6/13/2008 10:17:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home