And I'm still feasting like never before..gosh...when am i gonna ever lose those fats??
I have to really start on a strict diet...which I never seem to be able to get to doing... and start fasting and praying...down to the last $ again..sianz...and there're still birthdays...weddings... events..celebrations coming....sigh...
God... I really need more of You to see me through this period...
Mum said something that was so revelatory this morning...
I wonder how 2 person with no savings and only debts have managed to come thus far...and indeed..to plan a wedding with nothing in the pockets... its amazing..and it HAS to be God!
Thank You Father for seeing us through thus far.. I shall not look upon the mountain of debts to clear... but to the life of abundance that we're going to experience once all this is over!!!
And I'm praying for a miracle...a nice Honeymoon to somewhere really nice!!!
I rebuke Sentosa in the name of Jesus..and I shall confess it no more! :)
Thank You GOD, in advance..for the happiness and blessings that is forthcoming! :)
Amen! :)
-RacheL- blogged @ 7/05/2008 02:06:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home