Time is ticking and the day is getting nearer.. but i'm still as fat as ever...
Grrrr... i ought to slap my face...
I've always proclaimed aloud..that I'll be the slimmest on my wedding day.. coz I'd want to look good... But but but... somehow.. even the all important day is not a motivation great enough for me to stop eating.. I'm only feeling disappointed abt the fact that I cant lose more weight....
And.... my gastric is working up... Have been getting mild gastric attacks lately... even though I'm still eating... but i guess I'm eating too irregularly... sigh....
I thought I could probably stop eating for about 10days.. so that i can lose some weight.. but its definitely no easy feat.... Sigh.....
I cant really exercise coz of my asthma..and I cant really do anything much...
I can only watch myself continue to put on weight..for the next 8 days...
Urgh.. sianz..... sigh.....
I wanna lose weight!! Tone my flabby arms.. reduce my thunderous thighs....
Shrink my thick waistline!!!
I wanna be slimmer!!! Argh... hard.....
The more i wanna lose weight...the more weight i gain...sianz...
-RacheL- blogged @ 8/23/2008 05:48:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home