Hahahahaa...
*Disclaimer: I was tagged in Facebook by HM...but i dunno how to create a NOTE in FB!!!!!
I tried to search... create. but all i could find was create new message... hahhahahaha....
so... i shall do it here....
I've finally concede defeat... i'm really bad at FB. Hahahhaha....
so the list goes....
1. I'm an only child.. only daughter.. and i've always had the privilege of staying in a room ALONE! hahahahha....
2. I've changed Primary Sch once.. Hong Dao Primary School (Pri 1-3) & Jiemin Primary School (Pri 4-6) coz we shifted from AMK to Yishun.
3. I'm a good street directory. Be it physically or literally. I can read maps and know how to get to where I want to. I dun believe in getting lost... when I have a Street Directory with me.
4. I have more than 1000 contacts in my phonebook. I can go crazy if i ever lose my phone. I need to back up my contacts and birthday reminders (of those that i want to be reminded of.. hahaha)...
5. I'm currently 9 weeks pregnant. Life's changing and turning haywire.. but its still so far so good...
6. I never shop alone. Kill me or accompany me. Coz I feel like an idiot shopping alone. So dun keep me waiting if i'm meeting you...else i'll feel like an idiot walking all over to kill time.. hahaha..
7. I seldom like to eat alone outside.. same thing. I feel the whole world is staring at how pathetic I am. Haha... but it depends.. i rarely need to do it now.. i have a great Hubby who'll always be with me.. hehehe...
8. I dun really like adventures like bungee jumping, sky diving etc... my heart will jump!!
9. Don't make me take those fun fair rides on a full stomach.. unless u wanna see my vomit flying in the air. It happened once, okay.. and i had sambal prawns for dinner.. i leave the imagination to you.
10. I'm a lover of friends. I like to make lots of friends and go out with friends.. I'm bored to be alone.. maybe coz i'm an only child.. been alone half my life.. hahaha...
11. I respond very fast to missed calls and smses. I hate people who take hours to reply.
Well..for legitimate reasons, you are forgiven. but for the same reason, i'm hated by others who are with me when people sms me.
12. i love sports when I was younger. I just got lazy as i got older.
13. I was an athlete during my pri and sch days. Mind you, I'm a 100m & 200m sprinter. I've represented my school before. Haha...
14. I've abt 10-20 trophies in my shelves, which has been shifted into boxes for easy transportation when we eventually move to our own nest.
15. I was in National Track & Field Meets once. Qualified for Heats. But i was too stunned during my heats. I had a bad start. And lost the opportunity for the 100m dash. hahaha...
16. I love seafood and chilli and i can't live without them. Hardly.
17. I hate hypocrites and attention-seeking people..the more u seek, the more you wont get it from me.. hahahhaa....
18. I have 3 pairs of shoes at most at any one time..and they get replaced only when they are worn out. Those that I have in the storeroom are what I most likely wont be wearing anymore.
19. I'm generally a neat & tidy person and i can't stand messiness.. but then.. it depends which part of the house you are referring to. Haha..
20. I've 2 LV collection. And both are bought when my dad had some winfall. Hahaha...
21. My CCAs ranged from Band Ensemble (Pri 1), Choir (Pri 2-3, Sec 1-2), Badminton (Pri 4-6), Librarian (Pri5), Netball (Sec 1-2, JC1), Prefect (Sec 1-4), Badminton (Sec 3-4), Computer Club (sec 1), Chinese Orchestra (Sec 1-3), Guitar Club (JC1-2), Management Committee (NUS Yr 1-3).... i'm well diversified.. hahhahaa....
22. I'm fickle minded and cant make decisions sometimes.. or i tend to want to make too many decisions..
23. I'm a multi-tasker. And I aim to do everything well.. I succeed most of the time.
24. I can send 3999 sms in a month. My Last month's record. Hahaha.. i have unlimited sms u see.. :) thanks to you!! :)
25. I get angry fast and i forget as fast.. :)
Tag: you!!!! if you've been reading.. you've been tagged!! hehehehe.. :)
-RacheL- blogged @ 2/06/2009 11:48:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home