picking up a call/replying a sms = not being polite to the person sitting in front of you?
using the phone = i dun care about you?
where did this logic come from?
Just because someone called me, and you are with me, i'm supposed to ignore that call till later...??
which i dun even know when will i get the chance to call back? since i'm going to be with you the whole nite?
just because you are with me, i can't touch the phone?
because i'll be disrespecting your presence if i do?
just because you are with me, i'm not supposed to be on the phone?
because i'm not treasuring the time spent with you?
I dun understand.... I really don't.
Why can't I?
What's wrong with doing it?
I'm really lost and puzzled.
Can someone who is enlightened enlighten me??
What did I do wrong?
Why do i have to face shouts and screams and accusations just because i did it?
Why do i have to be scolded for doing it?
Why do i have to be the one to stop doing what you don't like me doing?
Why can't you understand why I'm doing it?
-RacheL- blogged @ 3/11/2009 09:32:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home