Wah.. having read through some of my fren's blog made me realised I've not blogged for a long long time!!!!!!!!!!!
Have been so into whats happening to me with Baby Rayanne that I think our lives have just been revolving ard me and baby... hahah...
But well.. its the 1st time I'm going through all these..and its definitely a new experience!
Rayanne is 22 weeks plus a few days now... and life's been great so far... minus the occasional pukes lately... its getting better and i'm having it lesser.. (thank God!!)
Have been feeling her kicking since week 19.. the day i went for the FA Scan.. hehe...
She must have been so excited during the scan that she kicked hard enough for me to feel it..
It was sort of the first time i felt it then.. and it was really amazing....
Heard that I can feel her hicuups in time to come... haha.. i wonder how as of now... :P
Rayanne has been a really good girl and she seems to be sooo active at nite, or maybe thats when I'm peaceful enough to listen to her kicks...
I always tell Ray that.. baby is having her daily martial arts lesson again.. hehehe..
But being our little princess, she is so ever gentle (as yet....) hahahaha....
But I pray that she'll remain gentle till she's out to face the world...
She's our darling, our princess, our precious, our treasured one...
We love her to the max!!! :)
I'm still talking to her and have been talking to her since I knew she exists... of coz, the contents have changed since then... but we'll never forget to tell her how much we love her, for her to grow strong and healthy.. (thats the most impt!!)
Daddy is also singing to her now and we'll always set aside some time to talk to her, "play" with her and pray for her every nite... unless things don't go too right between Daddy & Mummy.. hahahahhaa.... :p
counting down another 18 weeks to seeing baby Rayanne.. and its soo exciting... :)
Still have yet to get anything for her.... coz... really dunno what to really buy yet...
There're tonnes of things we could... but the priority now.. is still to clear our debts...
18 more weeks to the addition of a new life.. and to the absence of debts!!
Amen!!!
We are almost on track now... if all things work out fine, we should be on our fastest way to clear the outstanding soon!!!
Thank God for the favor last 2 weeks.. cases have been coming in, and I'm looking forward to receiving my commission SOOOON to pay off what I can.... and Darling is having some projects on hands which are starting work soon as well.. :)
Pray that everything will be smooth and fine for us and that i'll have a fast and quick labor with minimal intervention from the doctor and mid-wife and that I'll experience the most miraculous childbirth anyone ever had!!!!!!! Painless!! :)
Its possible, frens ard experienced it..and I can do!!! Amen!! :)
-RacheL- blogged @ 5/08/2009 11:26:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home