I think I shall take it as 29 weeks.. and Dr. Koh is wrong.. coz i'm praying for 9th Sept 09 for my dearie princess to be out!!
Life so far... pretty okay...no BIG challenges except when little tussles take place at times....
But well, that's life.. nothing is perfect when 2 individuals who grew up in totally different environment come together to live as one...
Definitely not easy. And i'm still learning..
Every quarrel, every arguement, every fight brings us to understand each other better (I hope)
and help us to understand what each other wants better..
Communication.
Its a BIG word.
Not easy.
Still learning how to muster it and do it well..
How do 2 person who are together not have any disagreements or quarrel AT ALL?
Someone said today, "Courtship is all an act."
Do you agree??
I do, to a certain extent.
We put on our best front, to impress, to attract.
But what happens after we are married?
Do we still act?
Or do we show our true self and take things for granted?
What is taking things for granted?
Where is the line?
Where do we set the limit?
How do we compromise?
When do we make our stand?
It all seemed so easy in the past...
But now I'm at a total loss...
How do i get better at it?
When do i do what?
Sometimes, I really don't understand what is the best.
Sometimes I wonder why it is wrong...
I really want to be better at it.....and God, please show me Your way..
Holy Spirit, please be my guide...
I pray, that I can be a better wife, mother & daughter...
I want to be...the best that I can be....
Please believe in me, and trust that I'm also trying my best....
-RacheL- blogged @ 6/23/2009 07:29:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home